Saturday, April 11, 2015

My Nature Walk!

Hey Inchworms! Scarlett here! I went on a beautiful nature walk this evening. It was gorgeous and here are some pictures:


Walkin' down the porch steps, ready for my hike!


Taking some inspirational #selfies!;)

Honey is excited for the hike too!


Honey would rather explore than take pictures


I love climbing trees!


This is me trying to walk across a fallen tree like a gymnast! 


Taking pictures. :)




Bye Inchworms! Signing Off, Scarlett Charlotte Magel

3 comments:

  1. Hi Scarlett! Glad to see you got a blog--now we can communicate as blogger friends! Your nature walk sounds awesome! Wish I could've been there. :)
    Love,
    May Amelia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her outfit!

    ~Lilah
    www.worldofmagic-ljs.blogspot.com

    (Sorry it says Jessica, thats my mom's username.)

    ReplyDelete